Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 29 May 2017

friend birthday card



This is a card I have made for one of my best friends this week.



She love flowers & blue!! So I have used the papers & the stacker from the Redoutes Les belles Fleur's volume 2 CD.

I have used a 8 by 8 scallop card. Which has several pattern paper in the blues & grey from the set. Then added the flower stacker. My other extras are the sentiment edgeble die cut,happy birthday in blue die cut,hearts & the pearls to finish.


Thanks for looking

I have added this card into

cdsundaychallenge-say-it-with-flowers

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I love your main image - I think they're called Harebells. I like how you've pulled it all together with the various shade of blue. Thanks for joining in with my theme at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Jane Willis said...

A really beautiful card, love the sentiments and heats as well as the lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at CD Sundays
Jane

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, with the Harebells, beautifully designed and lovely soft image.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty flowers and I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Tracey. Lovely to see you again. I love the card you have done for your friend especially the die cut 'Special friend'. You can almost see the harebells tossing in the wind.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate harebells, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday

Wynn said...

Beautiful image Tracey. The harebell is such a delicate flower. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT