Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 May 2017

New Releases at Sasayaki Glitter



So has it's the mid of May that can only mean NEW RELEASES from SASAYAKI GLITTER.

We have some FAB ones.

Here is one of them for you.



This is the cute bunny-in-love.

HOW CUTE!!

I have used greys tone in cool & warms on them with the bright orange for the carrot that just pop of the page. They have been cut out in this pretty heart dolly using my silhouette & matted on to a red glitter layer. This is added to a white heart backing which is also cut out on my silhouette. The other extras are the red glitter hearts,silver hearts,red gems,banner,faux stitching & the stamped sentiment.


Thanks for looking 

Our Shop is HERE

FB PAGE is HERE

Blog is HERE

I have added this card into

digichoosday.-anything-goes

1 comment:

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous design,thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x