Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 30 May 2017

New Release at Twinkle Lane Designs



So today we have another new releases 

This time it can be used for Men & Women!!

Car, Digi Stamp, Transport, Automobile, Digital Stamp, Fathers Day, Birthday, Adult Colouring, A5 Sheet, Driving, Car Clipart, L-Plate
This DESIGN SHEET IS HERE

How COOL

We also have a new paper pack to go with it!!

Cars, Digital Paper, Cogs, Roads, Transport, Car Clipart, Vehicles, Digital Paper Pack, Six A4 Pages, Papercrafting, Map, Crafts, Background

THIS PAPER PACK IS HERE


So I have made 2 cards one for Woman & one for a man.

First up is



I have used the pink mini paper for this card. And have used my new intense watercolour pencils on this card. I have made a L shape card base & added the pattern paper. You also get the extras bits on the design sheet with the sentiment has well. A great card to say WELL DONE my first card was a mini so this would have been FAB.


On to my 2nd card


So this time I have gone with the green mini paper. Also coloured with the intense water colour pencil one of my new FAV!!  This is a father day card & the sentiment fitted perfectly in to the license plate of the card!! My other extras are the green buttons & bakers twine.


So this is a great image for anyone & any occasions.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

super cute car! Love this card's shape