Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 March 2019

Classic Design team Challenge Blog.



This is march challenge for you.


We have a super sponsor this month



Here is my pretty card.



Here is my sweet Christmas card using ready for Christmas.

I have gone with the warm tones in greys for this card. Cut out in a label shape. All on this pretty red dotted paper. My extras are the gold die cut corner baubles, gold bolder, red bow, gold gems & the stamped & embossed in gold sentiment.

What a cute card!!


Thanks for looking 

We are HERE

4 comments:

Cheryl Morgan said...

What an adorable image, coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Awww, what an adorable, precious, pretty card! Thank you for joining us on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

BrendaB said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little baby elephant with his ornament! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenges!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's March "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLC DT
Love To Scrap 2