Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 21 March 2019

TOYS TOYS TOYS



WELCOME TO MY POST 

This is a different post. 

I was ask to give feed back on some toys.

So here is my feed back.

I was given 


This is the link HERE all from Amazon


This is the link HERE all from Amazon


WE open the box first appeal is my son love the bright colours & how it feels. So he made a it here.

Great fun building it. The block fit together really well. When you get the stacks out of the box you need to be careful because they are so tight to get apart. Did fill very solid once together so great for a car garage !.


This is the road make up you don't have anything to fit together so can come apart very easy. But can make some smaller building to go on the side. 

Here is the stacks & blocks lay out .




So over all a great starter kit for a kid around the age from 5. but bigger kids who love Lego etc would get on well with this to. 

Thanks for looking 

No comments: