Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 17 March 2019

Reminder post for sasayaki Glitter Challenge



Here is my card for our

FLOWERS CHALLENGE THIS MONTH.
Image may contain: 1 person

This is the cute butterfly-bun


So she coloured with pinks & alot of crystal glitter!! Cut  out in circle & added to this pretty butterfly frame die with the pink matt. I have die cut lots of flowers in the pale & dark pinks. To give her own garden!! To finish added the added the glitter drops & the die cut sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

8 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Such a cute project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a cute little bunny surrounded by flowers and butterflies! The perfect sentiment to compliment her! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Monica C. said...

She is gorgeous, Tracey!
Hugs Monica

The Craft Princess said...

Oh l love your card!!! It's so adorable!!! And all of those pretty flowers adding so much dimention....Perfect!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Jessica K said...

Very pretty card! Love the shades of pink! :) Thanks for joining us this month at SparkleNSprinkle Creative Challenges! Good luck.

Jess - DT

Melanie Smith said...

Perfectly Pink! I love all the flowers added!!! Thank you for participating with us over at Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenges. DT Melanie

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)