Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 22 March 2019

Kitty Bees Challenge



Welcome to a new challenge this week.

Our theme is in the GARDEN

We have couple of sponsors





Here is my card



This is the african-violets

I have just used one of the digi & made different sizes. They have been coloured with sparkle pens in the purple & green just added a touch of water to blend. Cut out with a tiny boarder. This is on a die cut stitch oval & then the gold larger layer.  I have then made this gorgeous background using my purple ink. Added a corner of stencil & spray water over the top. To finish have added the gold die cut corners ,purple glitter drops & the die cut sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

6 comments:

Rianna / RiCre8s said...

Hi Tracey, beautiful card and I love the green, purple and gold colour combo you’ve used! :)
Thank you for participating in Jo’s Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge this week. :)
~Rianna / RiCre8s DT

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, love the colours and delicate corners x

Gwyneth said...

Your card is gorgeous, both topper and background. I do love purple.
GG

Christine said...

So gorgeous! I love the soft watercolor background, the sweet little flowers, and the lacy corners.
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I always love to see purple violets on cards, in the woods, anywhere really. They're the state flower of New Jersey, where I lived most of my life!

Your card is really pretty. I love the vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Flower challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Kathy said...

This is just lovely Tracey