Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 March 2019

Fabrika Fantasy Challenge GIRLS



This is our new challenge for MARCH

A great one for the Females.


Here is mine



This is the pretty Goddess of love

Pink tones this time!

I have kept her skin very pale so that the flowers real pop! all coloured with copcis. She is on this beautiful frame which was cut out on my silhouette & have matted it on to a bright pink base. I have then used a swirl embossing folder for the next layer. All on a white base. My extras are the die cut peony's, pink drops, gold drops & the pink die cut sentiments.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the fun HERE


I have added this card into

7 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

How beautiful Tracey! Your Silhouette cut frame adds such a fantastic feel to your image - it seems to extend the image lines. Lovely embossing and flowers too! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Lisa J said...

Fabulously Pink and Girly! Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Pearly Sparkles

Brigitte said...

Beautiful layout and gorgeous colouring on this awesome image!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creations in Pink, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

ahlers5 said...

This is so beautiful, from the gorgeous coloring, to the great layout. Wonderful!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CPC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digital Doodle Studios Challenge!

Anja said...

Wow what a amazing. Ard you have made. And i love the color...
I also want to thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios...
We also hope you join us to on the next challenge...

Hugs Anja (DT)