Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 3 April 2019

LeAnns World 101 Challenge



Welcome to the new challenge this month.

As always anything goes.


Here is my cute card.



This is the cute daisys-first-easter.

So I
 have coloured her with pale blues & yellows using alcohol markers & gel pens. Cut out in circle & added to this yellow die cut dolly with a white matt. All on the pretty Easter pattern paper, with more of the yellow & white car base. My extras are the Easter eggs,pearl drops & the sentiment.

A pretty cute Easter Card.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into






8 comments:

ike said...

A very cute card and a lovely die cut :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges. =^..^=

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Anonymous said...

Your little Easter gal is adorable and colored beautifully. Great layout, as well. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!

jane stillman said...

Such a pretty card - love it!

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The paper shelter this week.

Kathy said...

So pretty!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great project! Such a fun design and pretty spring look. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT

Borqna said...

This is so pretty! Bravo!!!
Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
Good luck!

Mimi said...

Ahhhh adorable and such a pretty die you have used to frame your image :) Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD, hugs Mimi xxxx