Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 April 2019

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge


Welcome to our new challenge for the month!!

We have a fab sponsor 


This is my card




This is one of the FREEBIE on the blog HERE.


So I have coloured them in with sparkly pens in the blue tones. Added to the cut out card with the blue pattern paper. To finish added the blue gems & the die cut sentiment.

A sweet card with a freebie!!

Don't forget if you use a image from our sponsor you get another go in the hat!!

Our challenge is HERE

1 comment:

N-Eva said...

Great colour combo and that image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at challenge All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva