Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 9 April 2019

The Holly and the Ivy Challenge



Here our new challenge back to fortnight challenges now.

Always just for FUN & Christmas!!





I have used one of my cute stamps for this card. She coloured with pens & crystal glitter. Cut out with a tiny boarder. This is on the different pattern papers & mat gold mirror. I have also rough up the edges on the papers. My extras are the snow flake die,candy cane die, ribbon & the die cut sentiment.

A sweet Christmas Card.


Thanks for looking


Come & have a go HERE

2 comments:

Cicci said...

WOW!! What a wonderful christmas card!! Love this so much!! Perfect and fantastic card!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT

Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

Catrin Goodwin said...

A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls April Challenge - Good luck and hope to see you next month too Cat DT