Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 April 2019

Spotlight post for Leanne 101 World


Welcome to my inspiration post for this month.

Here is  my card


This is rainy-day-suzie

So I have used alcohol markers on her in the blues & purples. Cut out with a square tattered lace die & matted on to the navy blue & pale blue.
All on the rain drop pattern papers.with more layers of navy & pale blue. My extras are the die cut sun,umbrellas, glitter & the die cut sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Our shop is HERE 

I have added this card into







5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute love the brollies and the sun behind the clouds.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Lucille K said...

Very pretty, love all the die cuts and details. TY for joining us at Die Cut Divas :)

Vickie Y said...

Super cute! Love the card design! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

This is awesome Tracey! I love the 2 umbrella's in the corner to mimic the one in her hand! Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘April Showers’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Arlene said...

So very sweet and fun! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.