Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 8 April 2019

Spot light post for Kitty Bees

Welcome to my spotlight post for April.

Here is my cute card for you.


This is one of the cutie bunnies from the store HERE

So has it Easter this month I made a Easter Card !!

So she coloured with alcohol markers. Cut out in oval shape & added to the cute bow frame,which is from ,my silhouette. This is on a Easter pattern paper more of the lilac & white base. My extras are the yellow crafters companion boarder due cut,Sue Wilson die cut flowers which I have used a sparkly pen of in the lilac & pink. To finish added the yellow drops & pale lemon bow.

Thanks for looking 


I have added this card into


5 comments:

OlgaB said...

Such a beautiful creation!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

crafty said...

A cute image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Glenda Atkins said...

What a sweet Easter card, I love the cute image and the wonderful die border cut. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Easter ' challenge.
Happy Crafting
Glenda

Judy McKay said...

Very cute image and card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Card Makers this Week. Judy DT

Inspired 4 U Crafts said...

This is a very cute card and perfect for Easter. Thank you for joining in out challenge #11 at Creativ Fusion and good luck with your entry Angela DT https://creativfusion.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-11-spring.html