Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Guest Designer at Conie Fong

 


Here is my 1st card for my September post.


Here is Molly Fairy



I just love fairies & purple!! I have coloured her in with my tri blend in the purples & yellow glitter pens to, She cut out with a oval & matted on to the lace purple pearl layer. All on the pretty flower pattern paper & more of the purple. My extras are the die cut flowers,leaves,bow,die cut gold foil boarder,gold pearls, using high gloss for her eyes & the stamped & embossed sentiment.

What a cute card.just love her. You can used her for alot of occasions,
Thanks for looking

Come & join the FB PAGE 


I have added her into

4 comments:

Tracie said...

What a gorgeous card. Your coloring matches the papers so well. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Sheryl said...

Love your choice of colour and pretty embellishments.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

Annette said...

Sooo pretty and I love that purple.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.