Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Sparkles Monthly CHallenge

 


Welome to the new challenge for September


This time the theme is

AUTUMN COLOURS


Here is my take



I have used these cute mice stamps from the Dreamees. Coloured with my tri blends & cut out with a square rought die & matted on to the brown. Then using acorn stamp from the set make my own backing paper & ink around the edges, this is then matted on more of the brown. To finish added some brown pearls & the sentiment,


A cute card foe Autumn time.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into


pinkgemchallengeblog.

sendasmile4kidschallenge

sweetstampinchallengeblog

cutitupchallenges.

ikesworldchallengeblog.

4 comments:

Pat K said...

Very cute images on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is totally adorable!

Thanks for sharing your Autumn-themed project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Valérie said...

I love your card for the challenge. Your mice are adorable! Valérie (DT Sparkles)

Mia said...

Beautiful card. The mice are soooo cute!!!
Thank you so much for joining Ike's World challenge.
Please join us again soon.
Regards,
Mia
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/ (my blog)