Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Guest Designer for Conie Fong

 Good Morning


Here is my cute card with one of Conie Fong images.



I have used Bella Bouquet.

How cute is she!!

She coloured with my tri blend & touch of glitter. I have die cut out with a circle & matted on to lacy layer in the rainbow foil. This is on to the lilac & foil. All on the pink dotted paper & more fo the rainbow. My extras are the die cut flowers,swirls.gems.bow & stamped & embossed sentiment,

Thanks for looking

Come & join us over on the FB page HERE


I have added this card into

/outlawzchallenges monday

outlawzchallenges.sept

/outlawzchallenges thursday

craftysentiments

digichoosday.

1 comment:

Myriam said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers, they match the bouquet. ;-)
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Myriam
DT Polkadoodles