Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 4 September 2021

The FAiry and the Unicorn Challenge

 


Welcome to the new challenge for September


Has always anything goes with fantasy.


Here is my card



This is one of the pink ink stamps. She coloured in with ecoline pens & glitter. I have added some purple ink around the edge & used my corner arounded & matted on to rainbow foil, I have then used some of the smaller stamps in the set & stamp in the purple to make a own backing paper/ TO finish added stamped butterflies,pearls & stamped & embossed sentiment.

Just love her!!

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

/pinkgemchallengeblog.

crafterscastle.blogspot.

craftycalendarchallenge.

creativefingerschallenge

pattiescreationschallenge.

polkadoodle.blogspot.

cutecardthursday.

throughthepurplehazechallenges.

morgansartworld.

8 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a gorgeous image and project you have created with it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

SarahR said...

Hello Tracey, wow, gorgeous image and stunning card! Love your handmade patterned paper and your colour combo is just lovely.

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this time.

Sarah R
Crafty Challenges DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Pattie G said...

This is so pretty. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love it. Thank you for participating in Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog}

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Judy CT

Lugkasteel Scrapbooking à la Hettie Krüger said...

Oh wow. I love how you used the rounded corners! This is really beautiful. The coloring technique on the card is excellently done and the intricate details are gorgeous. Fantastic photography too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
DT Hettie du Plessis-Krüger

Squdge said...

Absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com