Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 September 2021

Classic Designs Challenge

 


Welcome to the September challenges 

First up is 

Classic DEsigns


Our sponsor is 



Here is my cute card.



I have used the cute lets-go-winnie, I have gone with the pinks for this card. She coloured with my tri blend & cut out with the svg file. All on a circle which I have embossed & added ink this it on the mirror foil. All on the pretty pattern paper. To finish added the die cut boarder,flowers,pearls,swirls, & stamped & embossed sentiment.

THanks for looking 

This new challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

craftycreationschallenges

thecraftingchallenge.

worldwideopendesignteam

2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

Pretty image and beautiful work Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/