Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 8 June 2014

CHALLENGE 20 OVER AT SCRIBBLE & SCRAP



Good afternoon sorry this post is late had problem with blogger all this week & today when it's my first post for SCRIBBLE & SCRAP it doesn't behave at all!!!




So I'm happy to become at Design Team Member for SCRIBBLE & SCRAP.

So on to my card, for my first post have made a double diamond fold card!!

The image is from the Vintage photo 18 sheet which is is in the Scribble & scrap shop here. I have tinted it using CAP to give it the purple colour. The lovely papers which I have also made paper roses with is called the Fabulous Florals 1 you get loads all in beautiful colours & patterns. The last thing is the sentiment which is also from the shop & that is here.
The other extras are the ribbon & gems.

Thanks for looking 

11 comments:

Kate M said...

Great card - love the colours and the papers. Lovely image and super design - super project - Congrats on the DT post.
xx

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card. Such details used. Gorgeous colours too x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Tracey and a great use of the lovely papers. Welcome to the team x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, a super card, love the folds. Great design

Hugs Erin x

Crafty Judith said...

wow Tracey super stunning design hun love it hugs Judith x

Wendy said...

So pretty! I love how this card opens and the image and colours are gorgeous! xx

Sharon Smith said...

Stunning card Tracey and welcome to the team xxx

Angela said...

Interesting fold, makes for a pretty card presentation, Tracey! Congrats on your Scribble & Scrap DT position! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sentimental Sundays challenge!

Angi
SS DT
Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

verybellemakes said...

What a lovely, unusual layout for this card! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

Tamie said...

A very elegant piece of vintage art!! Awesome inspiration. Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore for Challenge #6 Use a Stamp or Digi

Tamie DT

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!