Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 12 June 2014

My day at CHI CHI Memories



Good morning there some great new digis out this month this is one of them.



This is Princess Snowy you can get her from the shop here.

I wanted a blonde snowy so have used my copics on her. Cut out using a spellbinder labels die & used the next size up in a gold pearl. The backing is 2 papers the dots & the solid in a navy blue. The extras on this card are the satin red ribbon & bow the red butterflies, flowers & the sentiment. Thanks for looking & please look around the shop some fab images.



7 comments:

jane stillman said...

a gorgeous card,love the papers and image. The butterflies and ribbon really pop off the card

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Tracy hun she is a stunner - fabulous colouring and colour scheme love her have a great day hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, A gorgeous card and image, she is adorable. Love the colours too.

Hugs Erin x

Kate M said...

Love this little princess - and you have coloured her beautifully such cheerful bright colours!
xx

CraftyKay said...

Oh I do like this. so bright and sheerful. thank you for sharing with CBN.x

Peanut said...

Oh she's a cutie, Tracey. Welcome to the Tuesday Throwdown team. Glad to have you on board :-)
hugs, Asha

Brawny x said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours you've used are fab. X