Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 24 June 2014

It's dinotime at Tuesday Throwdown



Good morning there a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown for Team B

Our sponsor this time at

mygrafico


The theme is Dino-mite


This is a card my boys would love. Made a middle stepper card using kraft card. I have used 3 of the dino from My grafico. Coloured them with copics & added a dinosaur background paper, The other extra is the sentiment.

Thanks for looking today 

come & join us here

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- the layout gives great dimension and that backing paper is spot on!
Shelly, Team B

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE the stepper, Tracey! Great combo of the images and that dp is so perfect for them. Marvelous coloring!

Debi said...

Fun birthday card. Love the colors you used on the big dino.

Kim said...

Love your scene and the fun step technique. This makes such a cute birthday card.