Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 3 June 2014

GOOGLIE EYES AT FITZTOWN

Good morning I hope your all well this morning.

So the theme this week is GOOGLIE EYES

AT FITZTOWN

So on to my card 


Here she is!!!

This is the Cuties 8. I have coloured her with tones of greys & touch of pink & lilac.
Then over the top have used versemark & added clear embossing powder to give a shine look.
Then matted on to black. The backing is a lilac with small flowers all this on to a silver card.The extras are the sentiment,flowers,butterflies & the gems.

Our challenge for this week is here.

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Tracey love the colour's you have used and image is so cute
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Tracy super cute card hun love it great colour scheme and layout have a great day hugs Judith x

Desire Fourie said...

Tracey this is just precious. Love the flowers and butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}