Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 9 June 2014

my favourite colour



Good Morning there a new challenge over at Fitztown today

FAVOURITE COLOUR

CAN YOU GUESS MINE!!!!




This lovely image is from the store here called FAE 30.

So using my favourite colours which are PURPLES have coloured the image in tones of purple & greens. Matted this on to a lilac paper from craft work. The paper has been embossed with one of my folder to give it some texture & added some purple ink around the edges. The extras are the rounded corners,paper flowers,butterfly,satin bow,gems , spray of glitter over the image & the sentiment.

Thanks for looking & please join us today.

9 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is just lovely...and I knew right away what your favourite colours were!! Great job Tracey.

Lynn, Fitztown DT Teamie

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Tracey gorgeous cards hun - that s my favourite colour too and the pink one is gorgeous - have a great day hugs Judith x

Wendy said...

Lovely cards! Your quilled flowers are a fab detail. xx

Josephine said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Meggi Bischoff said...

eine tolle karte.

danke für die TN. bei den farytales stampers.

glg meggi

Laurian said...

This is such a pretty card and I'd never guess your favorite colour!
Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love the scene you created with the image. Great design. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card,great image and papers.

Thank you so much for joining us at G n S.

Tracey DTxx

Cazzy said...

This is such a pretty card, and it has sparkles, it would be perfect to enter our current challenge (ending tomorrow) at Quirky Crafts. Cazzy x - on behalf of   the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.