Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 24 June 2014

the recycled challenge at the sailing pineapple



So to our 8th challenge today

recycle something!!




So on to my card I have used flower 1 & 2 you can get these & many more from the store here.

So have arrange them in a label shape coloured them with bright coloured copics & cut it out. Matted this on to a bright pink paper. The backing paper is from one of my digikit on CAP. My recycled piece is the butterflies the die is a tattered lace on which I have used on a cola can & coloured with a copic to get the pink colour. 
The other extras are the buttons & sentiment.

Thanks or looking today
This challenge is here.

1 comment:

Debi said...

Great butterfly on this. I've seen die cuts from soda cans but haven't tried it yet.