Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 1 October 2016

Classic Design team Monthly Challenge



This is a new Month for us & our sponsor is





Here is my card



Here is my pretty card using Spring flowers.


So i have gone with yellow & blue violet tones on this card. She has bee coloured in with copcis & touch of crystal glitter. Cut out in the oval & added to this pretty yellow pearl frame which I cut out on my silhouette. The base is a 8 by 8 card which has been embossed with a swirl folder & had yellow ink around the edges so the embossing pops!. My other extras are the die cut flowers in the yellow & dark purple,leaves gold glitter in the centres,bow & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Top Card you made for this DT Challenge Tracey. Love your work and I so love having you on the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.
I must apologise for not visiting your blog enough to thank you but things have just been so hectic at home lately.
Sending big scrappy hugs
Annette