Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Halloween at Tuesday Throwdown



So today we are all about HALLOWEEN

We have a picture to give you some inspiration



We are sponsor by




Here is my card







I have coloured her in with copcis in greys & oranges. Matted on to black card. On to this pretty orange dotted paper. All on a 7 by 7 white card. My other extras are the broom coldren & the sentiments.


7 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous and love the use of Grey and Orange, thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Carole J said...

Hi Tracey. Love the colour combo and design in this sweet Halloween card. Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #176. Hope you'll join us again next time.
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

Donna Ellis said...

Your Halloweenie card is beautifully done, Tracey Mo! Classic colors and fantastic design elements! Love it! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

What I Created Next said...

fab card. Loving the spotty paper. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 41. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)

Jacqueline Muller said...

Hi Tracey!
I love your card. Very cute.
Hugs, Jacqueline

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Let’s Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

chanya13 said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspiration, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs Agnieszka, chanya13