Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 15 October 2016

New Autumn release from Twinkle Lane



Today we have a lovely new release from twinklelane designs.

Here she is 




A great image & some lovely sentiment to go with her.




So I have coloured her in copcis & gold gel pen in red tones. She cut out in a label shape & had ink around the edges & on to gold mirror. All on this leave pattern paper which you can also get from the shop HERE. I have used one of the sentiment  cut out in the same shape & added to the gold. My extras are the leaves which come with her,gold gems, dark red bow all on a Kraft card base.

Thanks for looking 

To get Autumn Girl go HERE

The shop is HERE

5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge, with this gorgeous card....such a sweet image and the warm, cosy autumn colours looks stunning !

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Tracey… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our Autumn Colours challenge theme… You have used a cute image, which you coloured lovely... hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


Sue Crease said...

This is just lovely, I love the image of the girl in the autumn breeze. Thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful Autumn card. Love the colors

pst said...

Beautiful card with great papers and a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you back again soon.