Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Wednesday I D



This week we have 2 sponsors 


All Dressed Up

&

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More

I have made a card using a All Dressed up image.



This is love-my-sister.


I have gone with pinks & teal on this card using copcis & glitter sparky pens. Cut out in a oval & matted a pink pattern oval behind all on this pretty teal dotted paper & a bright pink matt. All on a white card base. My other extras are the pink boarder using a tonic punch,pink gems & the big pink bow. 

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge will be HERE

5 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Tracey <3 xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Tracey! Such a fun, happy, beautiful design! Love the use of circles, and your cute little friendship girls. My favorite part is the colorful presentation! The colors are cheerful, lovely, and vibrant! Full of life and happiness! Beautiful card! hugs, de

Rae Ann said...

Love the vibrant colors! Such a cheerful background for these girls.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

ELE said...

Love your card!
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT

Unknown said...

beautiful creation... thanku for joining us at creative moments challenge #105.
good luck with your entry hope to see you again for challenge #106
DT@creative moments - Kristyn Artist and Owner of Mystitchbackintwine digi's
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Mystitchbackintwine