Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 27 October 2016

spooky or cute Halloween at star in my pocket



Today new challenge all about HALLOWEEN


Here is my card.



This is goth-girl.

So I have used the colours purples,oranges & black on this card. She has been coloured in with copcis & sparky glitter pens. Cut out in the pearl die cut rectangle & matted onto purple & orange in the larger sizes. All this on a orange & black dotted boarder & the black lace tape. My other extras are the spider web,spiders,stamped sentiment & the purple gems.

Thanks for looking 

The challenge is HERE

7 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a darling creation. Love this cute image

Veronique said...

Cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Kuni said...

This is so beautiful.
Hugs
Kuni
PS my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and a hope to see you.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

L.B. said...

Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Love this little goth gal image you used.

Stella said...

This is spot on our theme; such a fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this image. Too cute to spook! Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this week for our Halloween challenge, your wee goth girl is gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT