Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 15 October 2016

New Releases from Sasayaki Glitter



So on to more NEW RELEASES TODAY

Great fro HALLOWEEN plus we have the FREEBIE 24hrs!!!


Here is my card






So here she is !!

I have coloured her with copcis in orange & warm grey tones with a touch of gold & orange glitter. Cut out in a circle & matted on to the black scallop circle. All on the orange scallop rocker card which has the pumpkin paper matted on to it. My other extras are the stamped sentiment & the spider webs. 

A great card for a party invite !!

Thanks for looking 

The shop is HERE


The FREEBIE IS 



OUR BLOG IS HERE


3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

EEEK, this is just SUPER CUTE> what a great card shape and an adorable image

Sarah said...

What I cute little bunny, and the spider webs behind her are perfect to really tie the feel of Halloween!

Sandra DeFalco said...

I love it!
Thanks for playing in our 'Halloween or Autumn' Challenge #127!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!