Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 17 May 2019

Guest Designer at Kinda Cute



Good Morning

This is my last post has a GT for Kinda Cute. Wanted to thank Patricia for having me.


So here my last card.


This is mermaid from Kinda Cute.

I just love mermaids so this was a no brainier for me.

I have colour her using alcohol pens in the teal & lilacs. Cut out & added to this background I have made using sparkle pens on watercolour card. I have then stamped seahorses,fish,starfishes,jellyfish,octopus , turtle & the seaweed. This is matted on to pattern mermaid paper & white card base. My other extras are the stamped sentiment & the nurvo peal drops.


Thanks for looking 

The shop is HERE

FB Page is HERE

5 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey, love the scene! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey, lovely scene! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute mermaid and under water scene.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Patricia Alvarez said...

So gorgeous!! thanks! x

Gale said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/