Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 17 May 2019

Mid reminder for challenge at Sasayaki Glitter



Welcome to our challenge for this month.

Our theme is 

CONGRATULATIONS

Here is my pretty card.




This is the gorgeous Cara

She so sweet I had to made her using my rosie pink tones. She coloured with alcohol pens & cut out in the oval. I have then added her to this pretty pink frame which was cut out on my silhouette & added a white mat. All on the pink pattern paper & silver mirror. My extras are the sentiment,pink pearl drops & the paper flower I have made.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE

I have added this card into





7 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Wendy DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

How very sweet. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

So feminine and sweet. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
Arlene DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jolanda's Blog said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Gale said...

Lovely sweet card Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/