Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 3 May 2019

Leann's 101 Challenge Blog



Here is our new challenge for the month.

Has always anything goes.



This is one of the new release sitting-pretty.


I have used my alcohol pens in the yellows & purple. Cut out in a square & added to the pretty yellow frame frame which is a die for creative crafting world. This on to the white & the flower pattern paper ,purple layer with white card base. My extras are the die cut flowers,die cut sentiment, purple satin bow & the glitter drops.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into

6 comments:

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

Manuela said...

Molto bella grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Chafting Challenge Dt Manuela

Tone K. said...

Really cute and pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Arlene said...

What a darling card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our May challenge of Flowers at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2019/05/flowers-all-year-round-in-may.html

Claudia said...

Hi Tracey, what a lovely card. Love your chosen, popping colours and the so great arranged details around this wonderful flowergirl!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

berucrafts said...

what for a lovely card.... Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Ute
DT bastel-traum challenge