Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 17 May 2019

Kittybees Challenge



IT a new challenge for you.

With our sponsor 


The theme is FANTASY/FAIRYTALE

I have made this cute card.




The card is a shadow box style using lots of layers in the shades of pinks. She coloured with tonic alcohol pens. Cut out in oval & added to the pink frame. My extras are the stamped sentiment, die cut sentiment, flowers,gems & the pale pink bow.

What a cute card!!

Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so pretty. Love all the gorgeous pinks and fabulous details. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Billie A said...

Darling card. Awesome image and card design.. I am so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge (this card would fit the challenge going on over at Creations in Pink)

Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Heather said...

How pretty! Love all the fabulous pink and the dies you used to frame this sweet image! thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sherri said...

What a great card for a little girl!! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Crafting Belle said...

Super pretty card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Week 9 Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

crafty said...

Super card for a little girl. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and fab colouring thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

Creative world said...

So sweet with great design and color combo...thank you so much for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you soon
Željka DT xx

Dawn Frost said...

Love all the pink and bling, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn guest dt