Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 4 May 2019

The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge



Welcome to this month challenge!!

Anything goes this month

The sponsor is




Here is my card



This is camper-girl,

So I have used lilac & green on this card using my pens. She cut in circle & added to the lilac frame & matted on to white. This was cut out on my silhouette. All on the pretty flower pattern paper with more of the lilac. My extras are the die cut flower ,leaves. gems & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Our challenge is HERE

8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A pretty card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Christine said...

Such a sweet image, and I love the purple accents. Very pretty card!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

Just FABULOUS Tracey! Purple is my favorite so your card really spoke to me! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

NickScrapShack said...

Great design and love the colour combo, so pretty with the big flower too.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with the draw and Top 3 picks. Nick

Tindaloo said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image and great coloring!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers!
♥ DT Tindaloo ~ I got blogcandy if u wanna join :)

Helen said...

Great card, Tracey - love the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen x

Birgit said...

this is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining the DRU "Flowers" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Cara said...

Love the colors and your pretty background paper. Thank you so much for entering our Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs
Cara, SheepSki Design Team
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}