Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 2 July 2020

Craft Rocket Challenge



Welcome to this month challenge

Our theme is MEN/BOYS

Here is my card



I haver used one of the cute pirate bear from Bugoboo for my card. His coloured with the browns reds & blacks using my tri blend pens. Cu tout & matted on to the black & red. This is on the flag pattern paper with more of the black. To finish added the sentiment & the pirate map!

A great card for nay pirate!!

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Darling card and cute image. Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

I'm so sorry too late to comment. Such a cute card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT