Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Inspiration post for LeAnns world 101




Here is a cute card for you.


This is the cute erica

I have gone with the blue tones for this card. Erica is coloured in with tri blend pens & silver gel pen, she cut out with a tiny boarder. I have cut out with skate boot on my silhouette & matted on the black glitter & the dotted navy blue with the silver skate, All on the pretty snowflake pattern paper. My extras are the die cut corner die,snowflakes,sentiment & the navy blue pearl drops.

Thank for looking 

I have added this card into


3 comments:

Martina said...

Beautiful card by our theme COOL IT! Thanks for joining us in CCAYR challenge. Hope you will participate in our next challenge. Martina-DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cindy said...

Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.