Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Inlovearts TODAY



Good Afternoon 

This is first of 2 posts for this companies products. I was ask to select items up to the value of  $25
with FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!


So here is my first of 2 cards using the same stamp set.


This is the lovely inlovearts-cute-elephant-stamps, You get loads on this stamp set. I have used 2 of the smaller ones for this card. They are coloured in grey sparkle ink, cut out, I have then used some heart dies from my stash in the red tones. This is on a boarder using the solid heart stamp in the set using the red ink & matted on to red card. To finish I have added the sentiment from the set & made a shabby flower using flowers  leaves .


Here is my 2nd card of the day.



This is using the cute elephant with the balloons. I have made my own sky & added the clouds which are also on the stamp set . The elephants are coloured in the grey sparkle inks again & the balloon are also coloured with bright sparkle pens. I have also stamped & cut out more balloons. My extras are the added glitter drops & the blue matted,

Thanks for looking 

Again here is the details for the items I have used today 


Before you go I have a nice surprise I have a
 DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOU ALL

 G-18916

15% OFF

No comments: