Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge



This is my Guest Designer post for this month challenge

The theme is 

CHRISTMAS


Here is my cute card.



This is the lovely vanessa-rae.

I have used my red tones on her with alcohol pens & glitter pens. Cut out in a stitch circle & matted on to the gold & red mirror, This is on a holly embossed card which I have ink around the edges. My extras are the die cut poinsettias, leaves.die cut sentiment, bow & gems.

What a pretty Christmas card for any age.

ThANKS FOR LOOKING 


This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into


9 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow. A truly stunningly designed project. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so beautiful!!

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for joining us as Guest Designer this month at Digi Doodle Studios. Your card is beautiful. Lisa DT

Catrin Goodwin said...

A Beautiful Card!

Dina said...

Fabulous Card Tracey! Congratulations on your win! Thank you so much for Guest Designing for us over at Digi Doodle Studios!

Fikreta said...

So very beautiful card!

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card so well designed

Linda Mc Enery said...

Absolutely beautiful card Tracey! I love the red and gold combo. So elegant! Your die cuts are gorgeous!

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful creation Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx