Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Your SCrapbook Place



Welcome to the monthly challenge

This time the sponsor is 



This is my card.


This is red-string

I have coloured her in the vintage blues & reds. Cut out with a small boarder. I have then added oval which I have ink some sky & clouds on. This is then on a silver fancy frame more blue another silver fancy frame & blue. All on a white card base. My extras are the die cut red flowers, leaves,matted blue drops & the stamp sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

Also don't forget you get extra go in the hat for the prize if you use the sponsors images.


I have added this card into

/2craftycrittercrazies.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Such a cutie, love your frames. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A My blog