Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 3 July 2020

LeAnns World 101 Challenge



Welcome to the new challenge for the month.


Always anything goes 


Here is my card,



This is John.

I have start with a white base card & then matted the dark grey. I have cut out some circle in the plaite & added nuvo drops in silver. John is coloured in with tri blends in the olive green & grey tones. My extras is the die cut sentiment.

A great card for a young man.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join in the FUN HERE

4 comments:

Pattie G said...

What a cute image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, lovely coloring too.
Thank you so much for joining in the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck – Trisha xxx

Sheri said...

I love your background on this! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week :)

Mari said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.