Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 1 July 2021

Craft Rocket Challenge

 


Here it the new challenge for the month.


The theme is SUMMER

Hasl always anything goes for FUN


Here is my cute card,



This is one of the cute images I got from Bugoboo. She coloured with grey tones alcohol pens & glitter pens too. Cut out in the oval & matted on to the gold glitter. This is on the pale yellow paper & bright yellow layer. To finish added a boarder with some pretty flower paper & more of the glitter card. My extras are the die cut daisies, stamped & embossed sentiment & the pearls.


What a cute Summer card.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

2craftycrittercrazies

bastel-traum.animals

cleverdexter.summer

craftyanimals.

8 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Tracey. This card is so pretty, and I love how you colored that cute elephant image from Bugaboo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

CoyKoiCrafting said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your sweet elephant surrounded by the pretty flowers. Thank you for playing along with the latest Clever Dexter challenge!
-, Design Team member Samantha

Ginny said...

Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
--- DT - Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #19 - Hello Summer

Lizzy Love said...

Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge. Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Hope to see you again in the next month. :)
---DT - LIZZY---

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
I really like your project, thank you for joining the Clever Dexter challenge! I hope to see you again next month!
DT Roberta

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Clever Dexter Challenge.
DT Stacey

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Super cute card. I love it. Thank you for playing along with the latest challenge over at Clever Dexter! - DT Marj

excopic said...

Cute!
Thank you for joining us at our July Clever Dexter Challenge Good luck and we hope you join us too the next month! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge