Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 5 July 2021

My Mixed Media Start!!

I'm just getting in to mix media


This is one of my first.




 I have made the box frame in white added some pearl paint with a crackle over the top then the blue. Then made the cute air dry clay polar bears. The sky is coloured with oxide in & dros of white pigment ink over the top added the star stencil using a glitter paste. Then added my mounts & snow paste with lot of glitter to finish,

Really chuffed with my first piece.


Thanks for looking


I have added my project in to

moremixedmediachallenge

creativeartistemixedmedia

4 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Tracey, I am so pleased to see you here at More Mixed Media.
It's been such a long time since I last saw you in blogland, think were were on the same design team many moons ago, I'm pretty sure you were on mine at some point, could be wrong, but I do remember you.
Hope you and your family are well...x

My name is Erika. said...

Those polar bears are adorable. I love the night sky and the great texture. How fun! I'm guest hosting this month at Creative Mixed Media and want to say thanks for joining us for this challenge. Hugs-Erika

Annie said...

This Polar Bear piece is so heartwarming. And it’s really full of surprises. Like the bears are made with clay. And the snow is a paste. Tracey, your art piece is so cleverly made and so well made. A lot of great textures. The frame is a perfect for showcasing the bears in a snowy night scene.

Judy McKay said...

Tracey, what an interesting project. Love the details. They are stunning. Have a creative month and I hope you join us again soon at Creative Artiste. Judy DT