Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 1 July 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

 

Welcome to the July Challenge 


Our sponsor for this month is


Here is my cute card.



I have used Teacup flowers 1.

I have coloured with my tri lends in the purple & added yellow & orange glitter pens for the centres. I have used a pretty spellbinder oval die & added this to the silver foil layer. All on the pattern papers & purple card. To finish I have made some die cut flowers with the leaves,pearls & sentiment.

Thanks for looking


Come & join the FUN HERE


I have added this card into


morgansartworld.

pearlysparkleschallenge summer

3 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Wendy CT

Arlene said...

Beautifully done! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow love your gorgeous image and design and your flowers are just so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -