Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 July 2021

More Mix Media!!!

 


I have got the BUG!!

That for mix media!!


Here is a project I have made using a kit from crafty lane website. 





I have used alot of black gesso,black sand,grite paste & lava paste to start with. Then added all my bits bandage,lace,greyboard hearts, clay roses. card wings,metal bee,metal flower,glue dots & sentiment. including some cardboard!! Then it when it was dry the teal spray came out & wax paste to finish.

Thanks for looking


I have added this project into

creativeartistemixedmedia

mixedmedialovers.

moremixedmediachallenge

7 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving your creation, all the embellishments are gorgeous and I so love the colour palette.
Fab entry for our challenge here at More Mixed Media x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuke kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
DT mixed media lovers

als jullie een kijkje willen nemen op mijn blog
zou ik het leuk vinden als jullie een reactie achter laten
http://jolandacreatiefbijtje.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Tracey, such a beauty with a dark palette. I have not been brave enough to go so dark yet. I love all the texture and shapes.

My name is Erika. said...

Wow, what an amazing piece Tracey. You created such wonderful texture and details. Thanks for sharing over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. hugs-Erika

marlies said...

Great creation! Glad you joined us.
Marlies, DT Mixed Media Lovers

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You've made a beautiful piece using that kit Tracey. Love the contrast of the teal spray against the black gesso. A master mixed media creation.
Thank you for sharing @ Creative Artiste July Challenge.
Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

LynneJ said...

Loving the colours and textures on this terrific piece! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste!
Lynnexx