Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 15 July 2021

Inspiration day at LeAnn's 101

 


Here is my card for today post.



This is Kevin


I went for the surf look!!

His coloured with my alcohol markers in the oranges & blues. This is on to a stencil background  I have made with bright colour oxide ink. My extras are the surf board & sentiment which I have used pixie powder on them to give a more rustic look.


Thanks for looking 


I have added this card into

audsentimentschallenge

cleverdexter.com summer

9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A super card, perfect for our Summer Kids challenge. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Very creative way of showcasing the surfboards. All the tiny details make this a wonderful card. Thank you for participating in our Hello Summer challenge. Can't wait to see more, Kinjal DT - Clever Dexter

Lizzy Love said...

Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge. Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Hope to see you again in the next month. :)
---DT - LIZZY---

Lisa Bird said...

Awesome design and colouring. I love your surf boards.
Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

CoyKoiCrafting said...

What a great summer card! Love the coloring. Thank you for joining us over at the Clever Dexter challenge!
-Clever Dexter Design Team member Samantha

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
I really like your project, thank you for joining the Clever Dexter challenge! I hope to see you again next month!
DT Roberta

Ginny said...

Hello, Tracey! Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
--- DT - Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #19 - Hello Summer

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Beautiful card!Love the colors. Thank you for playing along with the latest challenge over at Clever Dexter! - DT Marj

excopic said...

Cool!
Thank you for joining us at our July Clever Dexter Challenge Good luck and we hope you join us too the next month! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge