Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 15 July 2021

Sparkles Monthly Challenge

 

Welcome to the new challenge for the next month.


The theme is OUTDOOR FUN


This is my take



This reminder me of holiday has a kid. we would stayn n caravan & play in the fields hiding & just laying in the grass looking at the clouds. So this is why I have done the caravan coloured in the bright colours. Added to the daisy circle frame. I have added white paint for my fluffy clouds & die cut grass. To finish added to a stencil background,sentiment & gems.

Thanks for looking 


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

paperfundaychallenges.

2 comments:

Rocky said...

That's a real Summer Fun card, gorgeous caravan. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.

Valérie said...

Camping is definitely a cool outdoor activity. Well, I've never done it but I can imagine :) Love your card!