Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 13 August 2021

Dig Doodles Day!!

 

Here is my inspiration for today!!



This is the cute Jenny Poolside.

I have coloured the image with my alcohol pens & touch of white gel pen. Cut out & matted on to the scallop light blue card & sand embossed card. All on the pattern paper. I have added the sunglasses boarder to finish. My Extras are the fitflops,stars,pearls & the stamped & embossed sentiment,

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us on our FB group HERE


I have added this card into

creativefingerschallengeblog

pattiescreationschallenge

polkadoodle.blogspot

audsentimentschallengeblog

movingalongwiththetimes

5 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card cute image and love the added flip flops. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

Vic said...

I love this cute card - the colours you have used are so summery and the flip-flops are the perfect embellishment! Thank-you for sharing your creativity with us t Patties Creations - Vic, DT x

Nunzia Carusio said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
×
Nunzia

crafty said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiment challenge.
Mary

Pattie G said...

What a sweet card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Beach/Under the Sea”. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner