Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 17 August 2021

GDT for Conie Fong

 


Here is my other card for Guest Post.



This is the cute Christmas Lights Gnome.


I have coloured him with green tones using my alcohol & glitter pens. Cut out in the circle & matted on to the green glitter lace layer. All on the christmas lights pattern paper &more of the green. My extra are the christmas lights,air dry clay holly,berries,snow,pearls & sentiment.

Thanks for looking 


Come & join the FB page challenge HERE



I have added this card into

digichoosday.

lemonshortbreadchallenge

ttcrd.blogspot.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous, joyful card! Love all the details!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Madison said...

Wonderful card. Love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday. Msdison.