Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 1 August 2021

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge



Welcome to the monthly challenge 


The sponsor is 



Sadly they have shut now.

But here is my cute card.




 I have gone with the purple tones for my card. She coloured with tri blend & glitter pens. Cut out in oval die & layered on to the silver glitter & purple card. All on the pretty pattern paper & more of the purple. My extras are the die cut flowers,leaves,gem boarder,silverpearls & the stamped & embossed sentiment.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join the FUN HERE


I have added this card into


aperfecttimetocraft anything goes

craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper

createfulheartcards.

lovetocraftchallengeblog

pearlysparkleschallenge.

worldwideopendesignteam


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally cute!! Love the purple pallet.

Thank you for joining our challenge at Createful Heart Design challenge blog. We love to see your awesome projects in our next challenges!
Diana DT

Stacey said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CHNPP.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very pretty, I love the purple! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/